Interested in working a career in the visual arts? The Sculpture Fields at Montague Park (SFMP), an arts and education nonprofit, is searching for an Executive Director to join their team.
The Executive Director role will report to the Chairman of the Board of Directors. This position will be the primary administrator of all functions at SFMP and will be responsible for strategic planning, public relations, advertisement, fundraising corporate and private contributions, managing park development along with event sponsorships and exhibitions, and maintaining the park’s sculpture collection.
Experience in working in a nonprofit or executing events is highly desirable.
- Create a Business Development Plan.
- Develop the SFMP brand with an understanding of the target consumer audience.
- Implement a sales strategy to provide growth within corporate and private contributions among the Chattanooga business and arts community and also on a regional/national basis given opportunities may arise.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive prospect file.
- Develop service offerings and articulate value to potential sponsors.
- Maintain a relevant sales and marketing metrics measurement for a reporting and planning system.
- Manage the operation budget.
- Coordinating with the Chairman of the Board of Directors, Vice Chairman, and Executive committee to ensure the accuracy of all information in presentations, programs, brochures, and the website.
- Maintain the SFMP brand through public relations activities.
- A bachelors degree.
- At least 5, preferably 10 years, of progressive experience in general business, leadership, and business development.
- Visual arts knowledge.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with organization leaders.
- Prior experience in building relationships with sponsors a plus.
- Proven record of generating sponsorships to meet a target goal.
- The ability to use business knowledge for conducting research on potential sponsors.
- Outstanding organizational skills and focus.
- Excellent communication, analytical abilities, and judgment.
- Strong project tracking and reporting skills.
SFMP Offices are located on East Main Street in Chattanooga, TN.
Salary base is dependent upon experience.
Send your resume and/or CV to:
Sculpture Fields of Montague Park
Visit our website: sculpturefields.org